Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, braised szechuan chilli bass. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook braised szechuan chilli bass using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Szechuan chilli Bass:
- Get 1 lb whole bass
- Prepare 2 cups sliced celery
- Make ready 2 cups sliced tomatoes
- Prepare 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- Get 1 cup sliced lotus roots (optional)
- Take 1 package frozen and thawed firm tofu
- Take 5 sliced shiitake mushroom
- Prepare 1 large sliced red onion
- Make ready 4 garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 Tsp sliced Ginger roots
- Take 4 green onions
- Make ready 1/2 pickled veggies of any kind
- Make ready 1 Tsp Szechuan chilli paste
- Take 1 Tsp soy sauce
- Make ready 1 cup rice wine
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup Olive oil
- Make ready 5 dried chilli
- Make ready 1 tsp Szechuan peppercorn
Steps to make Braised Szechuan chilli Bass:
- Prepare all flavoring herbs and veggies. Slice ginger and galangal. Smash garlic and green onions. Slice onion and tomatoes. Half mini bell peppers and remove the seeds.
- Salt cure the bass for at least 30 minutes before cooking. Rinse and cut fish into bite size pieces with bones in.
- Heat up Olive oil and add spices(Szechuan chilli and peppercorn) as well as herbs (ginger, garlic, green onions, pickles, onions). Sauté for a minute until aroma release to hot oil.
- Add veggies and tofu cubes and sauté for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Stir in Szechuan chilli paste and soy sauce. Add wine to loose up the sauce.
- Add fish bites now. Gently mix in with everything else. Pour in boiling water to cover the fish. Allow it to braise on high heat for about 25~30 minutes. Turn very lightly to allow all ingredients to soak in delicious juice.
- Once the liquid reduced to half, transfer everything into a flat baking pan. Braised the fish in a heated oven for about 15 minutes to crispy things up. Decorate with green onions on top.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food braised szechuan chilli bass recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!