Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fiery tom yum kung spaghetti. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fiery tom yum kung spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti:
- Make ready 2 servings Spaghetti
- Take 100 g Prawns
- Get 1/2 Onion *thinly sliced
- Prepare 150 g Shimeji *OR other Asian Mushrooms
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Oil
- Make ready 2 Eggs
- Make ready Coriander Leaves for topping
- Get <Sauce>
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Tom Yam Paste
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Make ready 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce OR Fish Sauce
Steps to make Fiery Tom Yum Kung Spaghetti:
- Start cooking Spaghetti in boiling salted water according to the instruction.
- Thinly slice Onion. Cut off the bottom of Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, cook Eggs as you like them (*e.g. scrambled or fried) and transfer to a plate. Cook Onion and Shimeji until the onion is cooked, then add Prawns.
- Add the sauce and stir to combine. Then add the cooked Spaghetti and mix well.
- Place cooked Egg on top and sprinkle with Coriander Leaves.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Following a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fiery tom yum kung spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!