Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, paneer tikka sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. A spicy paneer tikka filling is sandwiched between slices of bread and pan-fried until golden in this Paneer tikka sandwich is a popular afternoon snack that people like to have with hot or cold coffee. Tandoori paneer tikka is an immensely popular North Indian starter served in Indian restaurants.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have paneer tikka sandwich using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Tikka Sandwich:
- Take 4 slices bread
- Get 1 cup chopped paneer cubes
- Get 2 tbsp chopped capsicum cubes
- Take 2 tbsp onions cubes
- Take 2 tbsp chopped tomatoes cubes
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Kashmiri red chilly powder
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1/4 tsp amchur powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp black salt
- Take 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Get 1/4 tsp roasted besan
- Make ready 3 tsp hung curd
- Take 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- Take Salt as per taste
- Prepare 1 tsp oil
- Take 2 cheese slices
- Take 2 tsp green chutney
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
Instructions to make Paneer Tikka Sandwich:
- First cut the paneer in cubes sizes then in a mixing bowl add mustard oil, Kashmiri red chilly powder mix it well
- Then add ginger garlic paste and all the dry spices I.e cumin powder, coriander powder, black salt, amchur powder,salt mix it then add hung curd, roaste besan mix it well
- Now add chopped coriander leaves,chopped capsicum, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes
- Now add paneer cubes mix everything properly then cover it and keep it aside for 20 minutes then heat a pan add oil
- Add the marinated paneer mixture cook it for 8 to 9 minutes then turn off the flame, now take 2 slices of bread spread butter on it
- Then spread green chutney on one side and put one cheese slice on the other, then put the paneer mixture then put the other sides of the bread on it
- Then put the bread on the hot grease tawa toast it until golden brown then cut it into pieces and served it hot
Your daily diet have to include at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. Furthermore, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
Paneer tikka recipe on tawa, in oven & air fryer. Tandoori paneer tikka is an immensely popular North Indian starter served in Indian restaurants. It is one of the most ordered vegetarian appetizer & is. A spicy paneer tikka filling is sandwiched between slices of bread and pan-fried until golden in this Paneer tikka sandwich is a popular afternoon snack that people like to have with hot or cold coffee. Combine the curds, besan, chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, dried Sandwich it with the upper half of the french bread with the cheese side facing downwards and press. Paneer Tikka is a popular and delicious tandoori snack where paneer (Indian cottage cheese cubes) are marinated in a spiced yogurt-based marinade, arranged on skewers and grilled in the oven. Everyone loves this paneer tikka as a starter! Paneer cubes, onions and peppers are marinated in a creamy yogurt marinade that's rich in spices and full of flavors. Then it's arranged on the skewers and. Paneer tikka sandwich recipe with homemade subway style whole wheat roll. Fresh soft cubes of tandoori paneer masala sandwiched between soft roll along with fresh veggies. Traditionally paneer tikka is grilled in a tandoor but you get the same amazing taste by broiling in the oven too! Paneer Tikka was one appetizer which we always ordered when we ate out in India. The Paneer Tikka Sub Sandwich is a delicious creamy and spicy sandwich that is made with paneer tossed in a Tandoori Mayo and chaat masala. The addition of fresh ingredients like cucumber. Cottage cheese slices marinated with barbeque seasoning and roasted to a light crispness. Grilling In A Panini/ Sandwich Maker Paneer tikka sandwich is a popular afternoon snack in India that people like to have with hot or cold coffee. It's simple and quick to make, and you can add other toppings such as red pepper or carrots. Paneer Tikka Masala is a gourmet dish which is simple to cook but very flavorful. Marinated paneer with tomato gravy makes a delightful dish for a formal dinner.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food paneer tikka sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!