Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, asian mushroom mazegohan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Asian Mushroom Mazegohan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Asian Mushroom Mazegohan is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asian mushroom mazegohan using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Mushroom Mazegohan:
- Make ready 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short Grain Rice
- Take 2 Eggs *lightly whisked with 1 pinch Salt
- Take Oil for cooking
- Prepare 300 g Asian Mushrooms
- Take *Shiitake, Shimeji, Oyster Mushrooms, King Brown, Maitake, Black Fungus, etc
- Take 1-2 teaspoons Sesame Oil OR Oil of your choice
- Make ready 1 pinch Salt
- Get 1 tablespoon Sake *optional
- Take 1-2 Spring Onions *finely chopped, save some for topping
- Make ready Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Make ready <Sauce>
- Get 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Take 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Get 1 tablespoons Mirin
- Take 1/4 teaspoon Dashi Powder *optional
Steps to make Asian Mushroom Mazegohan:
- Wash Rice then cook as normal.
- Whisk Eggs and season with 1 pinch Salt. Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over low heat, cook the egg, stirring constantly, until crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Cut or tear mushrooms into smaller pieces. Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan, cook mushrooms. Add 1-2 tablespoons Sake and that will help steam-cook the mushrooms and add extra 'umami'.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add the sauce and cook for 1 minute to combine. Add the mixture to the cooked rice and mix. Add the egg and chopped Spring Onion as well. Mix well to combine.
- Place some chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds on top and enjoy.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food asian mushroom mazegohan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!