Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crispy chapati. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crispy chapati using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Chapati:
- Make ready 1 cup whole wheat flour (aata)
- Prepare To taste Salt (optional)
- Prepare Water as required
Instructions to make Crispy Chapati:
- Knead a soft dough and keep aside for about 10-15 minutes. After that make medium sized balls of this dough.
- Take a ball and make a thin chapati using rolling pin and rolling board. Place this chapati on heated tawa and cook both sides.
- After cook on tawa place this chapati on direct flame and cook until you get nice colour and crisp.
- Serve roti with a dollop of ghee or butter or you can make a ball of this chapati and serve hot with ghee.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crispy chapati recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!