Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, breakfast enchiladas. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Enchiladas is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Breakfast Enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Enchiladas:
- Get 2 pinch Black Pepper
- Prepare 2 pinch Salt
- Prepare 8 Eggs
- Get 1 can Salsa
- Take 1 1/2 Green Bellpepper chopped
- Make ready 2 clove Garlic chopped
- Make ready 2 Roma Tomatoes cubed
- Make ready 1 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- Get 1 1/2 Yellow Onion chopped
- Take 1 1/2 Queso Fresco
- Prepare 1/4 lb Monterey Jack cheese shredded
Steps to make Breakfast Enchiladas:
- Heat and oil skillet for sautee high heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, cilantro, tomatoes, salt and pepper in pan. cook roughly 5-6 mins with occasional stirring.
- You can add any shredded meat of your choice since this is the filling. I usually use shredded Beef or chicken. But most of the time I just use veggies.
- Cook veggies down where they become thick and saucey. Then remove from heat.
- Heat and oil different small skillet on med/high heat
- Scramble 2 eggs at a time, season if you prefer, I just put a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Insert the scrambled 2 eggs in the skillet forming a pancake shape. This should be enough to fill the whole skillet.
- Cook for about 1 1/2 min to 2 mins until you are able to flip. Do not flip while runny, flip when the top begins to firm up just a bit. Then cook for another 1 1/2 min or so to even out the side.
- Set egg on plate, add veggie filling, sprinkle some Queso Fresco and roll in place.
- Top with salsa (I use homemade salsa but you can use any chunky salsa of your likings), and sprinkle with Monerey Jack Cheese.
You have to include several superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you need to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food breakfast enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!