Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana spinach pancakes with peanuts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Or to have a little fun at Easy Spinach Pancakes. Peanut butter and banana is a favorite flavor combination for many.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook banana spinach pancakes with peanuts using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana spinach pancakes with peanuts:
- Make ready 2 very ripe bananas
- Get 1 cup spinach leaves
- Take 1 cup almond milk or skimmed milk
- Take 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Get 1 large egg instead of egg vegetarian can use 1/2 cup condensed milk
- Get 2 table spoon ground roasted peanuts
- Make ready 1 teaspoons baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Take 2 table spoon Cooking oil, or butter
- Make ready 2 table spoon honey
- Take some slices of banana For garnish
- Prepare 8/10 blueberries (optional)
Instructions to make Banana spinach pancakes with peanuts:
- Firstly wash the spinach leaves and chopped than take into blander jar bland than add peeled and chopped ripe banana than bland than add egg all ingredients to a blender except the flour.
- Blend on high until very well combined, about 20-30 seconds, or until you no longer see any noticeable flecks of spinach.
- Than add flour and mix well in the help of blander. Than add half part of crashed roasted peanuts
- Warm a nonstick or tawa over medium heat and coat with oil or butter. Pour small rounds of batter onto the hot surface add on the top of pancakes some peanuts for crunchiness and let cook until bubbles form on the surface than cover it to lid for 1 minuet and the surface is mostly set, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and cook for an additional minute or two, or until fully cooked. - Continue to prepare the rest of the batter.
- Than arrange in serving plate and garnish with some banana slices and blueberries (optional)than pour some honey.served hot.
You need to include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Furthermore, you need to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy good health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
These sweet Banana Spinach Pancakes are a favorite when you're looking to boost nutrition in a favorite breakfast option. Or to have a little fun at Easy Spinach Pancakes. I never thought that my older daughter would be a fan of green pancakes, but just when you think you know your kiddo, they. Peanut butter and banana is a favorite flavor combination for many. Put it in your pancakes using this recipe. Banana spinach pancakes are easy to make and include healthy ingredients so you don't have to feel guilty about having pancakes for dinner! Looking to sneak some nutrients into your kiddos pancakes, or your own? If these delicious pancakes weren't green, you'd never guess they're loaded. Looking for a pancake recipe that's healthy and great for weight gain? See how I made these delicious banana & peanut butter pancakes. Peanut butter pancakes with bananas and honey are a good combo. Start your day off by getting some greens in with these delicious Green Pancakes! Whole wheat and naturally colored with spinach, they are a heart healthy option even the kids will love! A sweet, sumptuous pancake filling - and a selection of some of our other favourites, from BBC Good Food. Like my buttermilk pancakes for two, this banana pancake recipe will make exactly four good-sized pancakes, so you can enjoy them with someone else or make them solo and freeze the extra two for next weekend (always an excellent option). One overripe banana: This recipe is. Serve the pancakes while still hot with maple syrup, sliced bananas and confectioners' sugar if desired. So delicious and a hit with the whole family. We spread peanut butter on the pancakes, stacked them, topped with sliced bananas, crushed pecans. These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites (toddler-friendly!).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food banana spinach pancakes with peanuts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!