Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, copy cat baconator. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Copy Cat Baconator is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Copy Cat Baconator is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have copy cat baconator using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Copy Cat Baconator:
- Prepare for the sauce
- Get 1/2 cup ketchup
- Get 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Make ready 1/4 cup relish
- Get 1/2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare burgers
- Make ready 1 lb 85% lean ground chuck
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- Take toppings
- Get 1 large yellow onion
- Make ready 1 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 tbsp bacon fat
- Take 8 slice thick cut bacon
- Take 4 hamburger buns
- Prepare 4 curly lettuce leaves
Steps to make Copy Cat Baconator:
- Start your sauce first. Mix the ingredients together in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate while you prepare the rest of the burger.
- Now cook your bacon. Reserve 1 tablespoon of fat to add the the onions.
- Mix up your burger ingredients together in a large bowl and set aside to cook last. This time helps flavors blend and brings meat to room temperature. Much better for grilling or pan frying.
- Slice the onion into thin rings.
- In a large pan on low-medium heat, add bacon fat and butter.
- Add in onions once the butter has melted.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until brown and caramelized. Stir only every five minutes.
- Once onions have cooked, remove and place on a plate covered by aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Take your burger mix and form into 4 patties. You can cook them in the pan used for onions raising heat to medium high.
- Cook burgers about 3-4 minutes per side. You don't want any pink color left in finished cooked burger.
- Now assemble.
- Place lettuce leaf on bottom of bun. Place on one patty. Top with 1/4 of onions. Spoon on the amount of sauce you desire. Top with 2 slices of bacon. Now top of bun.
- Now grab a cold soda, beer or your favorite beverage and don't forget a napkin at the ready:-)
- Recipe by taylor68too.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food copy cat baconator recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!