Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, not yo mama's banana pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have not yo mama's banana pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding:
- Prepare 6 large Bananas
- Get 1 box Instant vanilla pudding mix
- Take 8 oz Cream cheese
- Prepare 1 can Sweetened condensed milk
- Take 2 cup Milk
- Prepare 12 oz Whipped topping
- Prepare 2 packages Peppridge Farm Chessmen Cookies
Steps to make Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding:
- You will need a 9 x 12 inch glass baking dish.
- In the bottom of the dish lay out a layer of the cookies topped by a layer of the bananas sliced.
- In a mixing bowl mix the pudding mix and milk and put aside to set.
- In another bowl mix cream cheese and condensed milk thoroughly.
- Fold into the cream cheese mixture the 12 oz. of whipped topping then fold in the vanilla pudding. No need to be overly gentle here.
- Pour this final mixture on top of the cookies and bananas. Finally, lay the rest of the cookies out face up on top of the pudding mixture. Refrigerate thoroughly.
You must include several superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living provides you with a solid diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food not yo mama's banana pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!