Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, onion ajwain pakoda. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Onion Ajwain Pakoda is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Onion Ajwain Pakoda is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have onion ajwain pakoda using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Ajwain Pakoda:
- Get 1 cup chopped Ajwain leaves
- Prepare 1 onion finely sliced
- Take 1/2 cup Besan or gram flour
- Take 2 chopped green chillies
- Make ready 1 tbsp rice flour
- Get 1 TSP chilli flakes
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare as needed Oil for frying
- Get as needed Water
Instructions to make Onion Ajwain Pakoda:
- To prepare batter mix all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Add 1tsp hot oil to the batter and mix well.The mixture must be tight but not too dry.
- Heat oil in a pan deep fry pakodas till golden brown and crispy.
- Now pakodas are ready to serve.
- Sprinkle some chat masala on the top and serve hot.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food onion ajwain pakoda recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!