Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, paan truffle | paan ladoo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have paan truffle | paan ladoo using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paan Truffle | Paan ladoo:
- Get 1.5 cup Desiccated Coconut
- Take 1/4 cup (for coating) Desiccated coconut
- Make ready 15 Betel Leaf (nagarvel paan)
- Prepare 250 gm CONDENSED MILK
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Ghee
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Gulkand
- Get 1 Tbsp feneel seeds
- Make ready as required Chopped Dry Fruits (Kaju, Badam Pista etc)
- Prepare Pinch green food colour (optional)
Instructions to make Paan Truffle | Paan ladoo:
- Take a MixerJar, add chopped paan and condensed milk.
- Heat a Pan and add 1 tbsp Ghee
- Add desiccated coconut and roast for 2-3 minutes on medium-low flame
- Add the paan condensed milk mixture and stir it well, You can add few drops of green food color at this point
- Cook for 2 minutes on low flame, Remove from heat and let the mixture cool
- Mix all the chopped Dryfruits and Gulkand together
- Grease your hands with ghee, take small portion from the coconut mixture, flatten it and add 1or 2 teaspoon of Dryfruits and gulkand stuffing in the center
- Roll the prepared ladoo in desiccated coconut and Garnish with cherry1. Store Paan Ladoo in the refrigerator for 20 min and Serve to your family and friends.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food paan truffle | paan ladoo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!