Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bell pepper steak. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Add the peppers and onion and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have bell pepper steak using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bell Pepper Steak:
- Take 4 teaspoons canola oil
- Get 1 1/4 lb London broil or flank steak THINLY sliced
- Get 3 green bell peppers
- Get 2 red bell peppers
- Prepare 1 yellow onion
- Get 4 cloves garlic minced
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- Take 3/4 cup red cooking wine
- Get 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Get 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 3 teaspoons corn starch dissolved in 1/2 cup cold water
Steps to make Bell Pepper Steak:
- In a VERY large sauce pan, heat 2 teaspoons of canola oil. Take thinly sliced meat and cook over medium-high heat until meat is fully cooked. About 7 minutes. Set asides meat and juice **the meat is easier to cut when it is slightly frozen
- In a smaller pan, heat 2 teaspoons of canola oil and cook the bell peppers and onion. About 5-7 minutes. Add garlic after 2 minutes of cooking veggies. Cover with lid while cooking
- After veggies and garlic are done cooking, combine it with the large pan of cooked meat and juice. Add broth, wine, soy sauce, and black pepper; bring to a boil. Simmer until the liquid has reduced by half; about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the dissolved cornstarch and cook until the mixture thickens. About 2 minutes. If it's still really watery then add more cornstarch dissolved in cold water. Serve over rice and enjoy! (I like to pour juice into the rice and mix. Then put the meat/veggie mix on top)
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
This pepper steak stir fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red and green bell peppers in a savory sauce. A quick and easy meal that tastes even better than take out! Bell pepper steak so good it'll blow your mind and taste buds!!! Add the peppers and onion and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Colorful roasted bell peppers and onions top this oven-roasted steak. I only used red & yellow bell pepper and green onions because I had no fresh tomato. Colorful bell peppers stir-fried with tender beef and sweet onion join together in a beefy sauce for Quick Pepper Steak. I just made this today and I must say, it's very tasty. Chop bell pepper and onion into small pieces. drippings from the steaks to make gravy. And a red capsicum (bell pepper). As I was feeling particularly determined to make a meal worthy of these steaks, I even made flatbreads to serve on the side. Learn how to make Grilled Pepper Steak With Bell Pepper Salsa. A quick recipe for grilled flank steak marinated in an easy balsamic vinaigrette and served with a tangy roasted bell pepper relish on the side. Mushroom, Onions & Bell Pepper Steak Topping. Pepper Steak Stir Fry has melt in your mouth flank steak with bell pepper in the most amazing sauce. Pepper Steak is a quick and easy beef stir fry recipe that involves thinly sliced sirloin steak along with bell pepper and onion. This is the perfect dish to serve during lunchtime. This pepper steak recipe is a great example. To make pepper steak at home, you will first need to cut beef sirloin into thin strips. Eaten raw, bell peppers are sweet and crunchy yet when cooked, they become tender Caramelized onions, sweet caramel-colored ribbons, mixed with sautéed bell peppers are delicious with steak or.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bell pepper steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!