Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, aloo jeera sabji. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Aloo Jeera Sabji is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Aloo Jeera Sabji is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have aloo jeera sabji using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Jeera Sabji:
- Get 200 gms potatoes
- Prepare 30 gms ginger chilli
- Make ready 20 gms Coriander
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp corrainder powder
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp amchur powder
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Get 1 tbsp jeera/cumin seeds
Instructions to make Aloo Jeera Sabji:
- Boil the potatoes. Remove the peel and cut into halves.
- In a pan, add some oil and add in the jeera. Let it turn aromatic. Now add in the ginger and chili. Stir well and add in the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, Coriander powder, salt and amchur powder.
- Add in the boiled potatoes and mix well. Garnish with fresh Coriander. Serve with roti, poori.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food aloo jeera sabji recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!