Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bacon stuffed steak. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon stuffed steak using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Stuffed Steak:
- Prepare 1 lb thinly sliced steak
- Make ready 1 lb bacon
- Prepare 10 1/2 oz beef broth
- Get 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
Instructions to make Bacon Stuffed Steak:
- On a cutting board, lay out one of the steaks. Lay out about 4-5 slices of bacon on the steak. Roll up. Place seam side down in roasting pan or baking dish. Repeat with rest of steaks.
- In a bowl, mix together beef broth & red wine vinegar. Pour 3/4 of mixture over steaks.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Every 15 minutes baste with more of broth mixture.
- Let set for 5 minutes. Serve.
You must include some superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with precisely what you need to be healthy. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bacon stuffed steak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!