Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pear-granola muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pear-granola muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pear-Granola Muffins:
- Take 2 pears
- Get 150 gr flour
- Take 150 gr self-raising flour
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 100 gr granola
- Prepare 100 gr melted butter
- Prepare 125 gr brown sugar
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Make ready pinch salt
- Make ready 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 250 ml whole or half cream milk
Instructions to make Pear-Granola Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Gas 4 and prepare multiple lines a of muffin trays with paper cases.
- Putt the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt into a large bowl, then stir in the sugar. Whisk the milk, eggs and butter together in a large jug, then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Peel the pears, remove the cores and cut into small pieces. Then stir the pears and half the granola into the mixture.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cases, and sprinkle the top of each one with the remaining granola.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the muffins comes out clean. Leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving warm or at room temperature.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pear-granola muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!