Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my lovely braising steak in gravy 😉. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Slow cook a cheap cut of meat like braising steak in rich red wine gravy for the perfect base to a classic pie. Use braising steak in various hearty meals.
My Lovely Braising Steak in Gravy 😉 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Lovely Braising Steak in Gravy 😉 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my lovely braising steak in gravy 😉 using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Lovely Braising Steak in Gravy 😉:
- Prepare 600 grams flank or Braising Steak cut into large chunks
- Take 2 small onions chopped
- Prepare 1 clove crushed garlic
- Get 1/4 cup Red Wine
- Get 1 liter boiling water
- Get 3 beef cubes or bouillons
- Take 1 tbsp tomato puree or paste
- Make ready 2 tbsp Corn starch or corn flour
- Take 1 little cold water to mix the cornflour
Instructions to make My Lovely Braising Steak in Gravy 😉:
- Cut Braising Steak into large chunks
- Fry all over for 2 mins, until there is no red colour left
- Add the steak to a greased ovenproof dish.
- In the same fry pan add chopped onions, and fry until opaque in colour
- Then add the garlic fry for 1 minute
- Add a quarter cup of red wine, let it fry bubbly for 2 mins
- Add 1 litre of boiling water and bring to the boil
- Then add your beef cubes or bouillons, stir in and simmer for 1 minute
- Add the tomato puree and stir in
- Then add black pepper stir
- Now transfer all the gravy into the ovenproof dish with the steak and stir in
- Put the dish in a preheated oven 180°C/gas 7 for 45 mins then stir and cook again for a further 45 mins on 160°C / gas 5, braising slowly for the time.
- Then add the corn flour or corn starch to a little water. Stir to a paste then add to the braising steak and stir it and it will be a lot thicker. Then put back in the oven for 15 mins.
- Serve with crispy chips or mash potato and veg.
You have to include some superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Then, try adding a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy great health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can ward off diseases. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.
Use braising steak in various hearty meals. Use braising steak in various hearty meals. Cook one of our comforting stews, pies, or a beef bourguignon - they'll soon become family favourites. Slow cook a cheap cut of meat like braising steak in rich red wine gravy for the perfect base to a classic pie. Braising steak is slow to cook but quick to prepare in this rich, traditional dish. Once cooked the meat falls apart and the flavours are incredible. Tender steak in a delicious gravy. Braised steak and onions is definitely one of those recipes. Tender, melt in your mouth pieces of steak positively drenched with the best onion gravy ever, mixed with mushrooms and all spooned on top of creamy mashed potatoes and fresh green vegetables. Sheer perfection for a cold winter's night! What can i do with it to make it real tasty, do i need to add gravy granuels or something? braising steak is great for casseroles and stews check out the bbc weblink below and you can search thousands of recipes by just putting in one ingrediant to the search! you can also get. Venison steaks are simmered in onion mushroom gravy. These Braised Sirloin Steaks are a meat lover's dream come true: you get all the flavor of a beautifully charred steak combined with the tenderness of a slowly braised Braised Sirloin Steaks. I have no doubt that you'll get used to your camera soon - you're very talented! 😉. " Braising steak delicious I made a lovely stew with it yesterday ". Does this snippet talk positively about the product? Braised Brisket Stew recipe is the epitome of comfort food! A perfect blend of meat and veggies, it's amazing. And learn how to cut brisket. This Braised Brisket Stew Recipe is the epitome of comfort food! It's warm, cozy, filled with tender meat, and a sauce full of vegetables that have taken on its.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my lovely braising steak in gravy 😉 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!