Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, enoki & mackerel takikomi gohan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Recently popular in the West, here is a guide to all their health benefits. Enoki is the Japanese name for them.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook enoki & mackerel takikomi gohan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Enoki & Mackerel Takikomi Gohan:
- Take 2 cups (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- Get 200 g Enoki Mushrooms
- Prepare 1 Canned Mackerel in Brine *125g
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- Make ready 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Take Topping of your choice *e.g. Spring Onion, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Nori, Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix), etc
- Make ready *Note: This time I placed Mitsuba (a Japanese herb) on top
Instructions to make Enoki & Mackerel Takikomi Gohan:
- Drain the canned Mackerel and discard the liquid. Sprinkle with grated Ginger and Sake (Rice Wine). This will reduce the fishy smell, and add umami and flavour.
- Cut off the brown bottom of Enoki Mushrooms and clean them. Cut into 2 to 3cm length pieces.
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear. Place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot and add Water up to the 2-cups-marking.
- Place Enoki pieces over the rice evenly, sprinkle with Soy Sauce and Mirin. Place the Mackerel fillets, liquid and Ginger. No need to stir.
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently.
- Enjoy with some toppings of your choice, such as finely chopped Spring Onion, Nori or Toasted Sesame Seeds.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
Enoki mushrooms are an East-Asian fungus long valued for its health benefits. Recently popular in the West, here is a guide to all their health benefits. Enoki mushroom beneficial for boosting immunity, lose body fat, prevent constipation and normalize bowel movements, promote the intellectual development. Enoki is the Japanese name for them. Enoki mushrooms, also called enokitake (エノキタケ), are slender and exceedingly delicate mushrooms with long thin stems, and tiny white caps. In Chinese, they are called as Jinzhen-gu. Enoki mushrooms are the long-stemmed, delicate fungi that go great in any dish and are impossible to mess up. Find enoki stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Golden Enoki mushrooms are small to medium in size and have long, thin stems topped with Growing in tightly packed bouquets, the small caps of the Golden Enoki mushroom are light to dark. Enoki - エノキ - mushrooms are long, thin white Japanese mushrooms with very slim stems and This foil baked enoki mushroom recipe is a great introductory recipe to prepare for someone who. Korean Enoki Mushroom Pancakes - How to enjoy enoki mushrooms the Korean pancake way. Korean enoki mushroom pancakes (Paeng-ee beoseot jeon, 팽이버섯전) are a perfect side dish for a. Enoki mushrooms (えのき茸) have a mild, delicate flavor and they are thin and long mushrooms. They can be eaten raw or cooked, but in most Japanese cuisine, they are stir-fried, simmered, or cooked in. A shortening of enokitake, from Japanese 榎茸 (enokitake). Compare enoki mushroom, which is an incomplete calque of the Japanese. enoki (plural enokis). Enoki: structured vectorization and differentiation on modern processor architectures. For Celtis sinensis (榎, enoki), use Chinese hackberry and tree. For Flammulina velutipes (enokitake/enokidake), use mushroom.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food enoki & mackerel takikomi gohan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!