Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beetroot sabji. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook beetroot sabji using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Sabji:
- Take 1 Tbsp oil
- Get 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 2 Chopped Green Chillies
- Prepare 1 medium size chopped onion
- Make ready 1.5 cup grated beetroot
- Take Pinch turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1/2 tsp sesame seed powder
- Get Pinch garam masala
- Make ready Handful Chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare As per taste Salt
Instructions to make Beetroot Sabji:
- Let’s take oil in a pan, add mustard seeds.once the mustard seeds crackle, add cumin seeds and then add chopped green chilli and curry leaves. Curry leaves are optional.
- Now add chopped onion and pinch of salt. Sauté for a minute then add pinch of turmeric powder and then add split Moong Daal. This Moong dal has been soaked in a water at least 30 mins.
- Now add grated beetroot, mix it well and cover it with the lid and let it cooked in it’s own juices. You can add little bit of water then you can add it. After around 10 mins of slow clocking and keep stirring in between this. Now it is nicely cooked even with the moong daal.
- Now add cumin powder and coriander powder, pinch of turmeric powder, sesame seed powder and pinch of garam masala. Finish it off with nice chopped coriander leaves. Now beetroot sabzi is ready to serve.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food beetroot sabji recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!