Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, jumbo prawn thermidor. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jumbo Prawn Thermidor is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Jumbo Prawn Thermidor is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have jumbo prawn thermidor using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jumbo Prawn Thermidor:
- Get 3 jumbo prawns deshelled, deveined and chopped
- Make ready to taste salt
- Prepare 1 tsp pepper powder
- Take 1 cup grated cheese
- Make ready 1 tbsp oil
- Make ready as needed Oil for frying
- Prepare 1 chopped onion
- Make ready 1 tbsp butter
- Make ready 1 tbsp chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp brain of prawns
- Make ready 1 bunch onion leaves
- Take 4 pieces cherry tomatoes
- Take 1 bunch chopped parsley
- Prepare 100 gm cottage cheese
- Take 1 tbsp lime juice
- Get 1 each Red/yellow/green bell pepper julienned
- Get 1 tbsp cream
Steps to make Jumbo Prawn Thermidor:
- Heat up oil in a kadhai.
- Fry the head and tail of prawns and keep it aside.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add chopped onion into the pan.Fry well till translucent.
- Add prawn brain and chilli powder. Stir well.
- Pour small paneer cubes and salt.
- Now pour the chopped prawns and cook well.
- Add pepper powder and some water.
- Now pour cream, grated cheese and mix well.
- Arrange cooked prawns in fried prawn shells.
- Add cheese from top.
- Now in high flame, toss the vegetables and onion leaves in a pan or wok.
- Preheat the oven for 10 mins at 180 degree.
- Now bake the prawns at 180 degree for 10 mins.
- Serve jumbo prawn Thermidor with sautéed vegetables.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food jumbo prawn thermidor recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!