Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, salami swiss and ham on rye. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook salami swiss and ham on rye using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye:
- Take 6 slices black forest ham
- Make ready 2 slices pumpernickel rye bread
- Make ready 6 slices cotto salami
- Get 3 slices swiss cheese
- Prepare 6 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Prepare 10 Slices Bread and butter pickles
Instructions to make Salami Swiss and Ham on Rye:
- Add 2 tablespoons of mustard to each slice of bread. Add 1-1/2 slices of cheese to two of the slices of bread. Add pickle chips to one of the slices of the bread.
- Add the salami and fold the ham then add to two of the slices of bread. Stack the sandwich.
- These are the bread and butter pickle chips I used. Slice in half and serve I hope you enjoy!!!
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food salami swiss and ham on rye recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!