Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, microwaved flower shumai. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook microwaved flower shumai using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Microwaved Flower Shumai:
- Prepare 200 grams Pork mince
- Take 1/4 Onion
- Make ready 20 Shumai pastry
- Get 1 tbsp ☆ Katakuriko
- Take 1 tbsp ☆ Soy sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp ☆ Sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp ☆ Sesame oil
Steps to make Microwaved Flower Shumai:
- Mince onion.
- Combine the minced meat, onions, and all ☆ condiments and knead with your hands until sticky. Form 9 to 10 balls.
- Cut the pastry into about 5mm strips and loosen.
- Spread out the shredded pastry and place the meat balls on top. Roll them around to coat with the pastry.
- Spread out parchment paper and align the shumai in a circle, then wet the pastry with a mister. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 5 minutes at 600W.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food microwaved flower shumai recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!