Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dried mint lachha paratha. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dried Mint Lachha Paratha is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Dried Mint Lachha Paratha is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dried mint lachha paratha using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dried Mint Lachha Paratha:
- Make ready 20g Paratha dough fresh mint, finely chopped
- Prepare 120 g plain white flour
- Get 120 g wholewheat flour
- Take 1 tbsp melted ghee
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Get As needed water
- Prepare Fillings
- Prepare 2 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 1 tsp ground fennel
- Take 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- Get 2 tbsp chaat masala
- Make ready 5 g dried mint
- Get 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- Take As needed ghee, for cooking
Steps to make Dried Mint Lachha Paratha:
- Sieve the flours and salt into a mixing bowl, add the chopped mint and mix through. - Add the melted ghee and enough water to bring the dough together.
- Mix with your hands until you have a firm dough and clean bowl. - Wrap in cling film and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the filling by mixing all of the dry ingredients together, and warming the ghee to melt it.
- When the dough has rested divide it into four balls. Keep the remaining balls covered while you work with one at a time.
- Dust the dough ball in flour and roll it out. Brush liberally with melted ghee, then sprinkle over 1 tsp of the filling mix.
- Fold the top edge of the disc over by 2cm, then gently lift the edge and fold again in a pleat, keeping the first fold on the top. - Continue until the whole disc is folded in pleats, like a fan.
- Roll the pleat up lengthways in a tight snail shape, and squash the loose end so that it sticks to the roll.
- Cover the rolls as you make them and continue until you’ve used up all of the balls, then roll each one out into a thick paratha shape, around 15-20 cm across.
- Leave the paratha in the fridge, separated with kitchen towel and covered in cling film, until you are ready to cook them.
- Heat up your chapati pan or flat frying pan. Brush with melted ghee then add the first paratha.
- Cook for 30 seconds then flip it over and brush it with more melted ghee. Keep flipping and brushing with ghee until it’s evenly cooked and very crispy, pressing down with a spatula to get maximum contact on the hot pan.
- When cooked, remove the paratha to a tray and squeeze with your hands to break up some of the flaky layers.
- Sprinkle the remaining filling spices over the paratha, and serve hot, with daal and pickle.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food dried mint lachha paratha recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!