Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pan seared chinese dumplings 鍋貼. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pan seared chinese dumplings 鍋貼 using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Seared Chinese Dumplings 鍋貼:
- Make ready Marinate minced minced pork
- Take 200 g minced pork
- Take 1 tsp minced ginger
- Prepare 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Get 1 tsp oyster sauce
- Get 1 tsp light soya sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp dark soya sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp chinese wine
- Make ready 10 ml to 20ml boiled cold water
- Make ready Cabbage
- Take Chopped Cabbage
- Get 2 tsp Salt
- Prepare Others
- Make ready Dumpling Wraps
- Take flour
- Get Oil
- Make ready Boiling Water when cooking
Steps to make Pan Seared Chinese Dumplings 鍋貼:
- Ingredients. Best portions is 1:2 pork:cabbage First add around 1 to 2 tsp of salt in in the chopped cabbage by itself, mix well and set aside. We want to take out the water inside those cabbage. The dumpling wrap can easily buy them from chinese stores since im too lazy to make them.
- Now Marinating the pork shown on the list except the water. Mix well "clockwise" since if not mix in clockwise the minced will break apart when wrapping it. After mixing it you can feel it starts to become glue-y then add abit of water and keep mixing it clockwise until it reach to the status like the second picture.
- Now Squeeze all the water out from the cabbage and then add into the pork mix clockwise.
- Ok heres the fun part Wrapping. Dust flour onto the containers or tables so you can place those dumplings after u are done. Can be storage in freezer after 2 days if you cannot finish them. Refer to picture. First place a spoon of minced in middle. Fold in half then make 3 folds towards the middle on both sides. Make a curve with your thumb so the dumplings looks like a moon shape. Goodluck practise makes perfect haha.
- Usually ill freeze them and share it with friends as they can cook it themselves. To cook them add abit of oil in pan, place dumplings in straight up. Fry for 1 min until bottom golden brown then add hot boiling water into the pan so the dumplings in shallow water, lid covered and cook for 8 mins. If theres still water in the pan open lid cook until water evaporates crispy bottom. Serve hot with chinese black or red vinegar. Another lazy way is boil until cooked served in chicken broth. Done!
You must include some superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. Also, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pan seared chinese dumplings 鍋貼 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!