Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, designer beetroot dhokla. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. BEETROOT Dhokla is a healthy twist to the regular Gujrati dhokla. Dhokla can be prepared two ways, using instant dhokla.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook designer beetroot dhokla using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Designer beetroot dhokla:
- Take 1 cup besan/ gram flour
- Prepare 1 tsp citric acid
- Make ready 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp ginger green chilli paste
- Prepare 1/4 cup beetroot puree
- Get as per taste Salt
- Make ready as required Water
- Make ready 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 2tsp oil For tempering -
- Get 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Prepare 4-5 curry leaves
- Get 1 tsp sesame seeds
Steps to make Designer beetroot dhokla:
- First in a bowl take, gram flour, ginger green chili paste, citric acid, turmeric powder and salt. Now add about one and half cup water. Mix well.Then add 1tsp oil and baking soda. Mix all ingredients well.
- Now divide batter in 2 same portion and add beetroot puree to one portion. Second portion remains same.
- Now take a tin or plate grease it well. First take 1 tbsp normal batter pour on tin then put beetroot batter on center. Repeat this process with remaining batter. Make design with toothpick.
- Put this tin into steamer for steaming for about 15 minutes. Dhokla is ready.
- For tempering - take a pan, add 2 tsp oil. Now add mustard seeds,sesame seeds and curry leaves. Pour this tempering on dhokla. Designer dhokla is ready. Serve hot with green chutney.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. In addition, you have to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
Beetroot Dhokla - Relish this irresistibly soft, juicy and fluffy #snack you will devour during monsoon. #Sweet and #Savoury Dhokla Twist! Dhokla also known as khaman dhokla and is an extremely poplar Gujarati delicacy. Dhokla can be prepared two ways, using instant dhokla. Note - the colour of the dhokla in video differs from main pic.while The dhokla was remade . BEETROOT Dhokla is a healthy twist to the regular Gujrati dhokla. The res color of this dhokla comes from the addition of beetroot puree. Dhokla ek naye andaaz me with super food beetroot ke sath. Beetroot dhokla is a fun and interesting variation on your typical dhokla recipe. Dhokla is a staple dish in the state of Gujarat. It is made by fermenting batter prepared with rice and split chickpeas. Dhokla also known as khaman dhokla and is an extremely poplar Gujarati delicacy. Dhokla can be prepared two ways, using instant dhokla (which is made with be. With several health properties available in it, Beetroot Dhokla is a super healthy twist to the traditional Gujarati Dhokla that has rice and urad dal as the main ingredient. Khaman Dhokla is a Gujarati dish which can be had as a snack or for breakfast with green chutney or sweet chutney. Enjoy making this instant besan dhokla. Traditinal Beetroot Halwa Requires Just Three Ingredients. This Step By Step Photo Recipe Makes It Even More Tastier By Adding Cardamom, Ghee and Roasted Cashews. Dhokla Hara Chutney is a type of green chutney made specially to be served with spongy Khaman Dhoklas. It is made with fresh coriander leaves, green chilies, lemon and a few other ingredients. Beetroot Rasam Recipe with step by step pics. Beetroot Rasam is a spicy, tangy and delicious rasam variety having light sweet tones of the beetroot blending beautifully with the sour and spicy taste of.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food designer beetroot dhokla recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!