Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, paan gulkand malai ladoos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Paan Coconut Ladoo - because it's time to make some Diwali sweets These instant coconut ladoo are rolled in desiccated coconut & filled with gulkand (rose petal preserve). Gulkand and paan laddoo is one dish that no matter how much the stomach might be full, you just can't stop yourself from having a bite.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have paan gulkand malai ladoos using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Paan Gulkand malai ladoos:
- Prepare 1/4 th cup homemade malai fresh
- Get 1/4 th cup chenna paneer fresh
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk powder
- Prepare 1 tsp ghee
- Take 10 Betel leaves
- Make ready 1 tbsp fennel seeds soaked in milk
- Take 2 tbsp gulkand
- Get 2-3 tbsp condensed milk
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare as required Watermelon seeds to garnish
- Make ready 2 tsp Milk
Instructions to make Paan Gulkand malai ladoos:
- First crush betel leaves with fennel seeds soaked in water, sugar and little more milk.
- Now in the same mixture crush the paneer, if you have fresh chenna no need to crush.
- Now switch on the non-stick pan, add 1tsp ghee, once ghee melts add milk powder and mix well, keep the flame slow.
- Now quickly add homemade malai and mix everything nicely for 5-6 minutes till you get a thicker consistency.
- Now add crushed paneer and mix well for another 5 minutes.
- Now add crushed betel leaves mixture and cook the mix for another 8-10 minutes on slow flame.
- Now add condensed milk, mix everything nicely and cook the mixture for 12-15 minutes or till the mixture comes together.
- Cool the ladoo mix for 15-20 minutes on room temperature and then shape them into ladoos, place 1 watermelon seed on each ladoo and serve. Store these outside for 1 day and in the fridge for 3-4, days.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
Today we are learning to make paan and gulkand laddu in diwali special. Gulkand and paan laddoo is one dish that no matter how much the stomach might be full, you just can't stop yourself from having a bite. The aroma which arises while cookingGulkand and paan laddoo is just too tempting. Paan Coconut Ladoo - because it's time to make some Diwali sweets These instant coconut ladoo are rolled in desiccated coconut & filled with gulkand (rose petal preserve). Meetha paan (betel leaves filled with gulkand, fennel seeds) is often eaten. Hello Foodies, Presenting Paan Gulkand Ladoos , a refreshing twist to the regular coconut ladoos that you can make this festive season. These ladoos are flavored with betel (paan ) leaves and are filled with gulkand - a rose petal preserve. Paan Ladoo Paan Coconut Laddu Recipe Paan laddu with gulkand Easy Indian Sweets Recipe. Shahi Gulkand Ladoo झटपट तर क स बन य ल जव ब श ह ग लक द लड ड इस त य ह र क म सम म. malai ladoo preparation: firstly, crumble the paneer. you can also grate store brought paneer. add the crumbled paneer to prepared finally, malai ladoo recipe stays good for a week when refrigerated. notes: firstly, use store brought paneer and mava if you are. Paan Coconout ladoo is not just one easy peasy unique dessert. but also can act as a great mouth freshner . Today it's time for Paan Gulkand laddu. It's easy , unique and very flavourful. Another best thing about this dessert is. unlike other laddus , this takes. Filled with gulkand in the center, these instant Paan Coconut Ladoo are an easy sweet to make this Diwali. Scrumptious rose-flavoured coconut laddus stuffed with an aromatic filling of gulkand and nuts. · matka kulfi recipe, malai kulfi recipe, matka kesar pista. Filled with gulkand in the center, these instant Paan Coconut Ladoo are an easy sweet to make this Experiment with this new Paan Ladoo Recipe and relive the taste of pan. The center-filled gulkand gives a wonderful twist to the coconut ladoos. Here comes the favourite half of the year with all the festivities lined up. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food paan gulkand malai ladoos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!