Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, summer of '69 breakfast in bed at woodstock granola/ happy hippi. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook summer of '69 breakfast in bed at woodstock granola/ happy hippi using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi:
- Make ready 1 cup rolled oats
- Prepare 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Prepare 1/3 cup nuts, pecans, cashews, or walnuts, they couldn't remember with one it was
- Get 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Take 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- Make ready 1-1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Get 1-1/2 tablespoons sunflower oil/ vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1/3 cup raisins
Instructions to make Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi:
- Preheat oven 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the dry ingredients except the raisins they go in last
- Mix the wet ingredients
- Mix everything together adding in the raisins last
- Spread mixture out on a pan and bake 60 minutes
- Turn oven off, don't open it leave it shut for 15 miutes
- Remove from oven then break it all up
- Put into a Dixie cup or similar paper cups serve I hope you enjoy!
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food summer of '69 breakfast in bed at woodstock granola/ happy hippi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!