Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, guinness stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Guinness Stew is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Guinness Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook guinness stew using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Guinness Stew:
- Take 3 lb Lean beef or lamb stew meat
- Prepare 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Prepare 3 tbsp Flour
- Take 3 large Onions, chopped
- Take 6 Large carrotts, chopped
- Take 2 tbsp garlic
- Make ready 2 Bottles of extra stout guinness bear
- Take 7 cup Beef stock, unsalted if available
- Get 3 tbsp Molasses
- Take 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Get 2 Bay leaves
- Get 2 tbsp Fresh thyme, chopped fine
- Make ready 1 Large container of fresh mushrooms or 2 small containers
- Get 1 Instant mashed potatoes or homemade mash
- Take Salt and pepper
Steps to make Guinness Stew:
- Working in 3 separate batches, coat the stew meat with flour, salt and pepper. Add 1tbls of oil to a very large dutch oven and brown beef on all sides. Remove beef from pot.
- Add 1/2 tbls to pot after u have cooked all the beef and add onions, carrots and garlic. Cook on med heat for approximately 8 minutes or until the onions are looking translucent. Remove mixture from pot.
- Add 1 bottle of Guinness, de-glazing the bottom of the pan and scraping up all that yummy goodness.
- Add seared beef, onion and carrot mixture back to the pot. Pour in the last Guinness and beef broth.
- Add mushrooms, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaves and thyme. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until beef is fork tender.
- Add a scoop of instant mashed potatoes or your own mashed potatoes to a bowl, cover with Guinness stew and enjoy. The potatoes are not necessary but do add a wonderful creamy texture. Enjoy!
Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Moreover, you should eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food guinness stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!