Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lamb/mutton kebabs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lamb/Mutton Kebabs is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Lamb/Mutton Kebabs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lamb/mutton kebabs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lamb/Mutton Kebabs:
- Take 1 kg mixed lamb or mutton mince meat
- Make ready 2 shallots
- Get 4 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1 inch ginger
- Get Optional green chillies
- Get 1 tsp whole cumin seeds
- Get 1 tsp whole coriander seeds
- Take Handfull fresh coriander
- Get 1 egg
- Take 3 tsp plain flour
- Get 1 1/2 tsp salt OR to taste
Instructions to make Lamb/Mutton Kebabs:
- Crush/dice together the 2 shallots, 4 cloves of garlic, 1 inch ginger, optional green chillies, 1 tsp whole cumin seeds & 1 tsp whole coriander seeds. Add the crushed mixture to the mincemeat.
- Add the chopped coriander, 1 egg, 3 tsp plain flour, 2 tsp salt OR to taste. Mix together. You can add some optional sliced green chillies too if you like it spicy! Mix together.
- Apply a little oil to your hands and shape into patties. Another cheat option is to get a lid from a jar and put some cling film over, brush a little oil it and then use that to shape your patties.
- You can deep fry, shallow fry or grill your kebabs. Enjoy your kebabs
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living provides you with a great eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lamb/mutton kebabs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!