Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, springtime rigatoni with thyme, chilli & garlic. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Springtime Rigatoni With Thyme, Chilli & Garlic is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Springtime Rigatoni With Thyme, Chilli & Garlic is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook springtime rigatoni with thyme, chilli & garlic using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Springtime Rigatoni With Thyme, Chilli & Garlic:
- Get 150 g rigatoni, dried weight,
- Make ready 200 g Broccoli, chopped into florets,
- Make ready 120 g frozen petit pois peas,
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, crushed,
- Take 1 tbsp unsalted butter,
- Make ready 1 pinch red chilli flakes, to taste,
- Prepare 1 generous pinch of dried thyme,
- Make ready Salt and pepper to season,
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp olive oil or spray oil for frying,
- Make ready Parmigianino Reggiano cheese, grated, (optional),
Instructions to make Springtime Rigatoni With Thyme, Chilli & Garlic:
- Begin cooking the pasta according to packet instructions in boiling salted water. After 5 minutes add the florets of broccoli in with the pasta to cook. Then 2 minutes before the pasta is done, add in the peas as well. Once cooked, drain everything off in a collender. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat up a large pan over a low to medium heat and add the olive oil and crushed garlic. Gently fry the garlic until fragrant, ensuring it doesn't catch and burn. Add in the cooked pasta and veg. Stir everything together gently.
- Add in the dried thyme and a pinch of red chilli flakes to taste, toss everything carefully together so not to break up the florets of broccoli. Add in the butter and once melted gently toss the pasta and veg to coat evenly. Serve up and grate over the cheese. Enjoy! :)
Your daily diet have to include at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health when you choose to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food springtime rigatoni with thyme, chilli & garlic recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!