Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, low country boil (with a cajun flair!). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low country boil (with a cajun flair!) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Country Boil (with a Cajun flair!):
- Make ready 1 lb uncooked large shrimp (I choose raw, deveined, shelled)
- Take 1 lb andouille sausage cut into 1-inch pieces
- Take 1 lb red potatoes cut into quarters
- Get 3 tbsp Zatarans Crawfish and Shrimp boil seasoning powder
- Make ready 2 large ears of corn, cut into 3-inch chunks (or 3 small ears)
- Get 1 lemon, cut in half (squeeze about ½ the juice and then put the rest of the lemon in the pot.)
- Take 1 Orange, cut in half. (Squeeze about 1/2 of the Juice and then place in the pot.)
- Get 6 cups water
- Make ready 2 celery stalks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Prepare 1 yellow onion, cut into quarters
- Make ready 3 large garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- Prepare 4 bay leaves
Steps to make Low Country Boil (with a Cajun flair!):
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray
- Add water, garlic, and crawfish boil seasoning. Stir well.
- Add potatoes, onion, celery, bay leaves, 1/2 lemon and 1/2 orange.
- Cook on HIGH 2 ½ hours.
- Add sausage and corn. Cook an additional hour.
- Stir in shrimp gently and cook 15-20 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Remove bay leaves before serving.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, try adding some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living eating plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low country boil (with a cajun flair!) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!