Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sausage rolls with homemade puff pastry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sausage Rolls with Homemade Puff Pastry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sausage Rolls with Homemade Puff Pastry is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sausage rolls with homemade puff pastry using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Rolls with Homemade Puff Pastry:
- Make ready 1 dose of homemade puff pastry
- Get 10 smoked Vienna (Wiener) sausages
- Take 1 egg for brushing
- Make ready sesame seeds
- Take some flour for rolling out
Steps to make Sausage Rolls with Homemade Puff Pastry:
- On a well floured surface, roll the dough out into a large sheet 40 × 60 cm / 15.7″ × 23.6″. The sheet should be 3mm / 0.12″ thick.
- Cut the dough into rectangular pieces, any size you want.
- Brush the edges of each piece with egg white.
- Cut the sausages into pieces and place them at the one end of each rectangular.
- Roll towards the other end, creating small cylinders.
- Transfer onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Beat the egg and brush the sausage rolls.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 190°C / 375°F for 25 to 30 min. Enjoy!
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sausage rolls with homemade puff pastry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!