Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, paan modak. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paan modak is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Paan modak is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Modak is a Indian sweet in shape of a dumpling usually with filling of coconut & sugar / jaggery. This modak is given a twist with flavours of Paan/betel leaves.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have paan modak using 10 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paan modak:
- Prepare 2& 1/2 cup desicated coconut
- Take 1/3 cup warm milk
- Take 150 gms unsweetened khoya/ mawa
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready 4-5 Paste of betel leaves(grind betel leaves with 1.2 tsp water)
- Prepare 2.3 drops green food colour
- Get 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp cut almonds,cashew nuts, and pistachios
- Make ready As required Ghee for greasing
- Make ready 4 tbsp gulkand
Steps to make Paan modak:
- In a bowl take 1.1/2 cup desicated coconut.
- Add 1/2 cup warm milk to it.
- Mix well to coat desicated coconut with milk and if required add more milk.do not soak it.
- Cover & rest for 30 mins.
- In a pan put desicated coconut 150 gms unsweetened khoya / mawa (crumble with hands before adding) 1/2 cup sugar.
- Switch on flame low & mix everything.
- Cook for 4 - 5 min till sugar melts.
- Add paste of 4- 5 betel leaves.
- Mix well & cook for 8 - 10 min on low flame till water is evaporated.
- Add 2.3 drops of grren food colour.
- Switch off flame.
- Add 1/4 tsp cardamom powder & 2 tbsp cut almonds,cashew nuts,gulkand & pistachios and mix.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl & allow it cool down completely.
- Grease modak mould with ghee alternative.you can also make small ladoos.
- Fill it with little mixture & close it to give it modak shape.
- Put modak in a plate.
- Prepare remaining modak in same way (step 15.16)
- Garnish with desicated coconut. (optional)
- Set in refrigerator 30 min & then serve.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
Paan Modak is a delicious Modak recipe using betel leaves. Modak is a Indian sweet in shape of a dumpling usually with filling of coconut & sugar / jaggery. Modak is an Indian sweet popular in many parts of India. This modak is given a twist with flavours of Paan/betel leaves. The sweet filling on the inside is. Paan Modak is a delicious Modak recipe using betel leaves. Modak is a Indian sweet in shape of a dumpling usually with filling of coconut & sugar / jaggery. Paan Modak is a delicious Modak recipe using betel leaves. We will prepare Paan Shot Modak The Betel leaves also called as Paan used in this recipe are full of vitamins C, and are a great. Paan Modak is a delicious Modak recipe using betel leaves. We will prepare Paan Shot Modak The Betel leaves also called as Paan used in this recipe are full of vitamins C, and are a great. Modak (Marathi: मोदक; Japanese: 歓喜団) is an Indian sweet dumpling dish popular in many Indian states and cultures. According to Hindu mythology, it is considered one of the favourite dishes of Lord Ganesha and is therefore used in prayers. #Rakhi'sRasoiPaan laddu # EasyPaanladdu #instant laddu # paangulkand modak # paan modak. Filled with gulkand in the center, these instant Paan Coconut Ladoo are an easy sweet to make Done. Some people also make these for the Sankasti chaturthi puja every. To start with as I mentioned earlier these are gluten free amazing succulent healthy sweet version of otherwise deep fried ones… Lets start with the ingredients. The paan modak has become very popular during the last two years, as has thandai modak. If so, do leave a comment about your innovation! » Anjan Modak. The favourite modaks of Bhopalis this year. Radio or television: Popular actors share their preference on Mahalaya.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food paan modak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!