Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, edible chrysanthemum pesto. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook edible chrysanthemum pesto using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Edible Chrysanthemum Pesto:
- Prepare 100 g Edible Chrysanthemum Leaves *leaves only
- Get 1/4 cup Pine Nuts *toasted
- Take 1 clove Garlic *coarsely cut
- Get 50 g Parmesan Cheese *grated
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Get Salt & Pepper
Steps to make Edible Chrysanthemum Pesto:
- Bake Pine Nuts in the toaster oven or oven at 180°C until lightly golden.
- Wash Edible Chrysanthemum Leaves and blanch in boiling water, then dip in cold water to stop cooking further, drain well and squeeze to remove excess water, then chop up. *Note: If you like stronger flavour, you can use fresh leaves without blanching them.
- Place the toasted Pine Nuts, Edible Chrysanthemum Leaves, Garlic, Parmesan and Salt & Pepper in the food processor and process, gradually add Olive Oil until well combined.
- This can be a great sauce for Pasta.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food edible chrysanthemum pesto recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!