Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mixed game terrine. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mixed Game Terrine is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mixed Game Terrine is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mixed game terrine using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Game Terrine:
- Take terrine
- Take 400 grams mixed game, diced into chunks roughly
- Make ready 1 tbsp fresh chive, finely diced
- Prepare 12 pieces of streaky bacon
- Take 10 grams spinach, finely sliced/shredded (add more if you want)
- Take 2 clove of garlic, crushed and finely diced up
- Prepare 7 regular sausages, remove from skins
- Get jam
- Make ready 200 ml water
- Make ready 100 grams caster sugar
- Make ready 2 bramley apples, peeled and cut roughly
- Make ready 1 granny smith apple, peeled and cut roughly
- Take 3 pears, peeled and cut roughly
Steps to make Mixed Game Terrine:
- Pre-heat an oven to 220°c / 200°c fan.
- Line a terrine or bread tin with the bacon, make sure the bacon overlaps the tins sides.
- In a bowl, mix together the sausage meat, chives, garlic and spinach with some salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Add a layer of the sausage mix on top of the bacon.
- Brown the mixed game in a pan. Add a layer of game on top of the sausage mix.
- Add a second layer of the sausage mix, followed by a second layer of game. Repeat as many times as necessary, ensuring you finish with a layer of sausage mix.
- Wrap the bacon around and then cover with tin foil.
- Place in the oven for 1-1h30mins or until cooked. Make sure the core temperature reaches at least 73°c for a minute or two.
- Leave to cool in the tray, with a second tray pressing and weighted down on top of the meat. (separate the two trays with baking partchment)
- Tip out excess juices created, then remove the meat, wrap in clingfilm and store in the fridge overnight.
- For the jam, add all the jam ingredients into a pan and bring to boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 1 hour, until most of the apple is broken down. Use your spoon to stir and break up the fruit as you go.
- Pour into a jam jar and allow to cool with lid off, then place in fridge.
You need to include some superfoods in your diet each day. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. See to it that you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living equips you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mixed game terrine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!