Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, banana puddin'. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have banana puddin' using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Puddin':
- Get 5 bananas
- Take 1 box french vanilla pudding
- Get 1 box banana cream pudding
- Get 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Get 1 cup cold water
- Make ready 1 box nilla wafers
- Get 1 container whipped topping
Steps to make Banana Puddin':
- slice bananas
- separate about 25 nilla wafers and crush. save for later.
- mix pudding mixes, water,and sweetened condensed milk with a wire whisk until well blended and creamy.
- add half the container of whipped topping and blend together.
- layer wafers on bottom of bowl or pan. layer bananas on top. cover with pudding mixture. repeat. make sure to save about 10 banana slices.
- cover last layer with remaining whipped topping.
- sprinkle with crushed nilla wafers.
- top with remaining bananas.
You have to include some superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you need to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need for good health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can be free of disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food banana puddin' recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!