Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, hungarian rabbit paprikash. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hungarian Rabbit Paprikash is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hungarian Rabbit Paprikash is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have hungarian rabbit paprikash using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hungarian Rabbit Paprikash:
- Get 1 1/2 lb rabbit
- Make ready 1 cup paprika
- Take 2 cup sr flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 2 cup white wine I used chardonnay, by Yellowtail
- Prepare 1/3 cup bacon
- Take 1 large onion, chopped
- Make ready olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare chopped parsley for the garnish
Instructions to make Hungarian Rabbit Paprikash:
- Render the bacon in a deep pan, or large 5 qt. pan until it is crispy. Put it on paper towels to drain. Reserve the bacon oil.
- Saute the finely chopped onion in the bacon oil until it is golden brown. Remove the onion from the pan and put into sieve.
- Drain the oil back into the pan.
- Cut the rabbit up
- Make a dredging mixture of three parts flour to one part paprika. Add salt and pepper to taste.Dry the rabbit and dredge each piece in the flour/paprika mixture. Saute each piece of rabbit in the bacon oil in which you previously cooked the onion. Add some olive oil if there isn't enough bacon oil left from cooking the onions.
- When all of the rabbit is browned, add the onion back to the pot. Add enough white wine to cover the rabbit and onions and simmer slowly until the meat is fork tender. Do not overcook the rabbit.
- Remove the rabbit from the pan and place onto serving platter. Add the sour cream to the wine mixture left in the pan and heat gently. Whisk mixture together. Do not over heat as it will break down the sour cream.
- When the sauce is well-fixed and quite warm, add rabbit back into pan, garnish, and serve with the rabbit.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hungarian rabbit paprikash recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!