Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, red bell peppers dosa with green bell peppers & curd chutney. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Red Bell Peppers Dosa with Green Bell Peppers & Curd Chutney is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Red Bell Peppers Dosa with Green Bell Peppers & Curd Chutney is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook red bell peppers dosa with green bell peppers & curd chutney using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Bell Peppers Dosa with Green Bell Peppers & Curd Chutney:
- Get For the Red Bell Pepper Dosa Mix:
- Take 1 Cup Instant Dosa Batter
- Get 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- Prepare To Taste Salt
- Prepare 3-4 Garlic Cloves
- Get 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Get 1/4 Cup Water
- Take 3-4 Green Chillies
- Make ready 2 tbsps Cooking Oil
- Get For the Green Bell Pepper & Curd Chutney:
- Make ready 1/3 Cup Green Bell Pepper
- Prepare 2-2.5 tbsps Plain Curd
- Prepare 2-3 Green Chillies
- Get To Taste Salt
- Make ready 1/3 Cup Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Make ready 5-6 Cloves Garlic
- Take 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste (Optional)
- Prepare 2 tbsps Shallots (Optional)
- Prepare 2 tbsps Water
Instructions to make Red Bell Peppers Dosa with Green Bell Peppers & Curd Chutney:
- For the Chutney: In a Blender Jar- add in all the aforementioned ingredients and very little water as mentioned (you may require a bit less also, depending on the consistency of the Chutney you want/prefer)
- Blend it to a smooth paste and pour it out to a Chutney bowl & garnish as per your choice
- For the Dosa: In the blender jar- take all the ingredients mentioned above, including the salt & a little water & blend it well together
- It should have a medium thick consistency since we need to mix it with the Dosa batter without adding any water in it (in case, you feel it too thick then, just add in it a very little water & mix everything together until well combined
- Once the batter is ready- Put the Dosa tawa on the low-medium heat & fry the Dosas one by one- as any normal Dosas & transfer it to the serving plate once done
- You can garnish the same as per your choice & serve it hot with the Freshly made Bell Pepper Chutney to relish with
- Our BELL PEPPERS DOSA WITH THE BELL PEPPERS CHUTNEY are now READY TO BE GRABBED
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food red bell peppers dosa with green bell peppers & curd chutney recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!