Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, freanch beans and aloo mater ki sabzi. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook freanch beans and aloo mater ki sabzi using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Freanch Beans and Aloo Mater Ki Sabzi:
- Take 1 kg French beans
- Get 1 cup Mater
- Make ready 2 ALOO big size cubs cut
- Prepare 1 Onion big size chopped
- Prepare 5-7 Garlic covle chopped
- Take Salt as your require
- Make ready 1/2 tspHaldi powder
- Get 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Get 2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Black pepper
- Get 1 tsp Zeera powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup Oil
- Take 2 tbsp Coriander leaves for garnish
- Get 10 Green chilli
- Take 3 Tomato slice cut
Steps to make Freanch Beans and Aloo Mater Ki Sabzi:
- Sab se phely pan me oil dal kar onion and garlic half sauth karein phir is me haldi powder dalen aur bhoon Lain
- Phir red chilli powder, black pepper, zeera powder, salt,tomato dal kar bhoona green chilli, french beans, mater,aloo dal kar cook karain
- Aur dum per pakein 12 se 15 minutes jab french beans aur aloo gal Jay to flame high Kar k bhoony oil upper A Jay to flame off kar dain.
- Aur coriander leave sprinkle kar dhn. French beans and mater aloo ki sabzi ready.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food freanch beans and aloo mater ki sabzi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!