Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, brown rabbits - chestnut jouyo manjyu (wagashi). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brown Rabbits - Chestnut Jouyo Manjyu (Wagashi) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Brown Rabbits - Chestnut Jouyo Manjyu (Wagashi) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brown rabbits - chestnut jouyo manjyu (wagashi) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brown Rabbits - Chestnut Jouyo Manjyu (Wagashi):
- Get 40 g Grated Yamaimo
- Get 80 g Brown Sugar
- Take 50-55 g Jouyo-ko (Rice Flour)
- Prepare 60 g Chestnut puree
- Get 30 g Sugar
- Take ＋Food colorings
Instructions to make Brown Rabbits - Chestnut Jouyo Manjyu (Wagashi):
- Ingredients for 10
- Prepare filling–Add 30g of sugar into 60g of chestnut puree. Mix them well. Divide it into 10 and make them round. Wrap them with a paper towel to take the moisture.
- Make dough—Add 80g of brown sugar into 40g of grated Yamaimo. Mix them well. Put the Yamaimo mixture into 50-55g of "jouyo-ko (rice flour)".
- Mix them. Put the rice flour onto the yamaimo mixture and fold it.
- Make Rabbits with Yamaimo dough & chestnut puree.—Divide the dough into 10, as using dusting flour. Wrap a chestnut puree ball with a dough. (as using dusting flour) Make it egg shape. Do the same thing and make 10.
- Make a head and ears with chopstick and a sukeppa.
- Make an orange paint with red + yellow and paint a rabbit's nose. Make a dark color with red + green + Jouyo-ko (rice flour) and put rabbit's eyes. (Do the same thing and make 10 Rabbits.
- Put them in a steamer. Spray Water over them.Cool them down with a cotton clothes cover not to get dry.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brown rabbits - chestnut jouyo manjyu (wagashi) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!