Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mint thalipeeth. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mint thalipeeth using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mint Thalipeeth:
- Get besan (gram flour)
- Take atta (whole wheat flour)
- Make ready mint puree
- Get salt
- Prepare turmeric powder
- Make ready medium onion chopped
- Take garlic chopped
- Make ready ginger chopped
- Make ready green chilies chopped
- Get asafoetida
- Take flax seed
- Prepare kalonji (nigella seeds)
- Prepare oil to knead
- Make ready garam masala powder
- Prepare oil to shallow fry
Steps to make Mint Thalipeeth:
- In a bowl, combine all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil to shallow fry). Knead into a dough by adding water, only if required. Cover and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal portions. Take each portion and spread it directly on a greased tawa / griddle into a circle just like a chapati with the help of some water. Make few holes on it. Drizzle 2 tsp. oil in the holes & around the edges and fry on a low flame on both sides till done.
- Relish them hot with pickle, butter, plain yoghurt, raita or green chutney.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mint thalipeeth recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!