Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry milk pectin jelly. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry milk pectin jelly using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Milk Pectin Jelly:
- Take 1 teaspoon Pectin Powder *Note: Use high-calcium reactive Pectin that sets with lower amounts of Sugar, e.g. Pomona’s Universal Pectin
- Take 3 tablespoons Sugar
- Get 1/4 cup Water
- Take 125 g Fresh OR Frozen Strawberries
- Take 3/4 cup Full Cream Milk *You can replace some of it with Cream
Steps to make Strawberry Milk Pectin Jelly:
- Cut Strawberries into small pieces or thin slices.
- Combine Sugar and Pectin Powder in a saucepan, add Water, and mix well.
- Add Strawberries, bring to the simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly, and simmer for a few minutes until the mixture thickens like Strawberry Sauce.
- Add cold Milk, quickly stirring with a spoon, and combine well. Chill in the fridge to firm up before you enjoy it. - *Note: Today I added 1/2 cup Milk and 1/4 cup Cream.
You have to have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will offer you just what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to become disease free. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food strawberry milk pectin jelly recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!