Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cranberry almond granola. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Home » Cereals and Granola » Almond Cranberry Chocolate Granola Bars. Reviews for: Photos of Cranberry-Almond Granola.
Cranberry Almond Granola is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cranberry Almond Granola is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cranberry almond granola using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Almond Granola:
- Make ready 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- Take 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Prepare 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Get 1/4 cup honey
- Take 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Prepare pinch salt
Steps to make Cranberry Almond Granola:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper (no need to spray the parchment). Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the oats, almonds, cinnamon and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter and honey. Pour it over the oat mixture and stir together until everything is moistened.
- Pour the oat mixture onto the prepared baking tray and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 7 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir the oats around. Return to the oven and bake an additional 8 or so minutes, until golden. It might still seem a little wet but it will dry up while it cools.
- Once it's cooled off, stir in the cranberries and store it in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
Homemade maple almond cranberry granola is satisfying and delicious made with maple, sweet cranberries, crunchy almonds, and cinnamon spice. Reviews for: Photos of Cranberry-Almond Granola. Cranberry-Almond Granola. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Home » Cereals and Granola » Almond Cranberry Chocolate Granola Bars. It's back to school and time to fill those lunch-boxes with chewy almond cranberry chocolate granola bars. This almond cranberry granola is a healthy, vegan and delicious granola recipe that can be easily stored in mason jars and gifted to friends and family! Edible gifts make the perfect hostess or holiday. This recipe really caught my eye as it uses cranberry juice concentrate and allspice along with all the delicious nuts and berries. Perfect granola recipe! (Large batch!)Sooo good! Today this cranberry almond granola, we're going to say it's mostly for us. It's good to treat Make it into healthy granola cookies that your whole family will love! Spoiler alert: My healthy granola cookie. Stir in oats, almonds, coconut (if using), and wheat germ to coat. Learn how to make Cranberry-Almond Granola Bars. If you've never made your own granola, you'll be amazed at the difference in freshness and flavor—and at how easy it is. Use this recipe as a starting point for your. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Cranberry Almond Granola Parfaits recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Spread the granola evenly on the prepared baking sheets. Reverse sheets top to bottom and back to front. Crisp granola flavored with almond butter and studded with tangy dried cranberries and apricots.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cranberry almond granola recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!