Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, braised rabbit. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have braised rabbit using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Rabbit:
- Prepare 4 rabbit legs
- Make ready 1/2 cup red wine
- Prepare 2 tbsp vinegar
- Get Few sprigs fresh thyme
- Make ready 5-6 cloves garlic
- Take 1 large onion chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take Handful raisins
- Get 10-12 pitted green olives, handful parsley leaves for garnish
- Make ready For rabbit stock :
- Prepare 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- Get 1 tsp whole coriander seeds
- Take 1 tsp whole black pepper crushed
- Get 1 tbsp juniper berries
- Prepare Salt as per taste
- Take 2 bay leaves
Steps to make Braised Rabbit:
- For Stock :In a deep bottom pan on medium heat Place rabbit legs, add water to just cover, 1/2 tsp salt and bring to a boil, turn heat off. Skim of any sludge, remove rabbit in a bowl and set aside. To the stock add rest of stock ingredients bring to a boil cover and let it cook for about an hour. Strain and set aside 1cup.
- In a hot pan add oil, onions cook until translucent add garlic, raisins, add wine, vinegar, stock, add rabbit pieces, thyme, bring to a boil, check for seasoning, cover and let it cook on a low flame for 2 hours.
- Add olives, parsley leaves, let it sit for 10 minutes and serve with potato salad or any carb of your choice, enjoy!
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food braised rabbit recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!