Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, burns homemade salsa. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Burns Homemade Salsa is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Burns Homemade Salsa is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook burns homemade salsa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Burns Homemade Salsa:
- Prepare 16 medium tomatillos husk removed
- Take 4 tbsp ground red chiles or ancho powder
- Get 2 tsp cumin
- Get 6 cloves garlic
- Get 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Prepare 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Get 1/2 yellow onion blended
- Get 1 Cilantro blended
- Prepare 1 Green pepper blended
- Prepare Tabasco sauce (to taste)*optional - can use cayenne pepper in place of which is yummy
Steps to make Burns Homemade Salsa:
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the halved tomatillos skin side down on the baking sheet, and place in the oven. Bake until they begin to toast, about 20 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine the tomatillos, onion, red chiles/ancho powder, cilantro, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper. Pulse until the mixture is smooth.
- Add Tabasco sauce/cayenne pepper to adjust the heat to taste. Adjust seasonings to taste, and pulse in small amounts of water to reach desired consistency. Serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food burns homemade salsa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!