Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pink/beetroot chilla. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pink/beetroot chilla using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pink/Beetroot Chilla:
- Take 1 Cup Maida
- Prepare 3/4 Cup Besan
- Prepare As needed Water (Room Temperature)
- Take 1/4 tsp Hing
- Make ready To Taste Salt
- Prepare 1/8 Cup Milk (Room Temperature)
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Ajwain
- Take 1-1.5 tbsps Cooking Oil (I’ve used Sesame Oil)
- Make ready as needed Ghee/Butter (To fry the Chillas)
- Get 1 tbsp Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Take 1/2 tsp Cooking Soda
- Prepare 1 Onion (Sliced/Finely Chopped)
- Take 5-6 Cherry Tomatoes (Chopped)
- Get 2-3 Green Chillies (Chopped/Optional)
- Get 1/4 Cup Coriander Leaves (Freshly Chopped)
Steps to make Pink/Beetroot Chilla:
- Take a large mixing bowl: Add in all the aforementioned ingredients in it
- Mix everything together until well combined & also keep the garnishes/toppings, ready for it
- Add in the cooking soda & oil, at the last in it
- Set aside for at least 30 mins time to get it well incorporated with all its ingredients put in it
- In a frying pan: Heat some ghee/butter & heat up over the low-medium flame & fry each chilla on this slow heat, everytime
- Sprinkle the add ons (chopped- onions, green chillies & tomatoes), sprinkle a little ghee round the chilla
- Fry either sides of the chilla well enough before transferring it to the serving platters…
- Serve it hot with any Dippings of your choice or prepare something special to get along with this special yet immensely delectable platter on the table 😋💁🏻♀️
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start with, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, try adding some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other essentials. Moreover, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Following a green living eating plan will give you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be better, and your body can be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pink/beetroot chilla recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!