Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, julie's sausage scallopini. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Julie's Sausage Scallopini is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Julie's Sausage Scallopini is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have julie's sausage scallopini using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Julie's Sausage Scallopini:
- Make ready 1 lb Sweet or hot Italian sausage
- Make ready 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 3 clove Garlic, sliced thin
- Take 1 each Green bell pepper and orange bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- Make ready 1/2 Sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- Take 2 tsp Dried oregano
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
- Make ready 24 oz Passata
- Prepare 6 oz Red wine (whatever you're drinking)
- Make ready 3 Basil leaves, chopped
- Take 1 lb Pasta (any kind)
- Prepare 1 Grated Romano, Parmesan or Locatelli cheese
- Take 1 loaf Crusty Italian bread (optional, but highly recommended!)
Steps to make Julie's Sausage Scallopini:
- Brown whole sausage in a frying pan on medium/high heat with garlic and olive oil, about five minutes each side.
- After sausage is browned, remove from pan, set aside and add peppers and onions to pan. Sauté until softened.
- While peppers and onions are sautéing, cut up the sausage into 1 inch rounds.
- After peppers and onions are softened, add the sausage back into the pan with the peppers and onions, along with salt, pepper, oregano, passata, basil and wine.
- Cover pan and let it simmer on medium/low heat for about a half hour.
- In the meantime, cook pasta according to package directions
- Pour sausage mixture over pasta, top with grated cheese and serve with a loaf of Italian bread.
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try adding a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Also, you should include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health as you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food julie's sausage scallopini recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!