Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pizza quesadillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pizza Quesadillas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pizza Quesadillas is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pizza quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Quesadillas:
- Get 4 burrito size flour tortillas
- Get 2 tbs butter
- Take 1 cup shredded pizza blend cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni slices
- Make ready 4 tbs pizza sauce - divided
- Get 4 oz cream cheese - softened
- Get 2 tbs chopped green onions
- Prepare 2 tsp ranch dressing mix (optional)
- Take Optional additional fillings
- Get chopped black olives
- Make ready minced onion - lightly sautéed
- Take minced bell pepper - lightly sautéed
- Prepare chopped canadian bacon
- Take cooked beef or Italian sausage
Instructions to make Pizza Quesadillas:
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, green onions, and ranch mix until well blended. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- While skillet heats spread 1 oz of cream cheese mixture on one half of a flour tortilla. Spread pizza sauce over other half.
- Add 1/2 tbs butter to skillet. Swirl to coat as it melts. Place tortilla in skillet cream cheese/sauce side up.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded cheese over sauce side. Top cheese with 2 tbs pepperoni and any other desired fillings.
- Fold cream cheese side of tortilla over fillings. Gently press together with spatula.
- Cook until bottom is golden brown. Carefully flip and cook until second side looks the same. Transfer to plate. Let rest a few minutes before cutting.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 yummy quesadillas. Serve with additional pizza sauce if desired. Enjoy!
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pizza quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!