Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tibetian dumplings. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tibetian Dumplings is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tibetian Dumplings is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tibetian dumplings using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tibetian Dumplings:
- Prepare For the Dough:
- Get 1 clove garlic, mashed and minced
- Prepare Approx 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- Prepare For the Filling:
- Take 1 cup minced or ground beef /lamb/ chicken
- Make ready 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- Make ready 1 medium onion, diced finely
- Prepare 1 handful chopped garlic chives or scallions
- Make ready 2-3 garlic pods, minced finely
- Take 1 fistful of chopped coriander leaves
- Make ready 5 teaspoons soy sauce
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Take to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Instructions to make Tibetian Dumplings:
- Prepare the dough: - Add the mashed and minced garlic in a small bowl along with water and let it steep for 20 to 30 minutes
- In another bowl, add the flour and make a well in the centre. - Strain the garlic water through a sieve into the well in the flour.
- Use your fingers and make a circular motion to incorporate the water into the flour
- Start to knead the dough until stiff and smooth, approx 5 to 8 minutes
- Cover the dough and let rest 30 minutes
- Prepare the filling: - Add all the filling ingredients into a bowl and mix
- Check the taste and adjust the flavours
- Prepare the Momos: - Divide the dough into equal sized pieces. approx 25.
- Take a dough ball and dust with flour and flatten it slightly.
- Use a rolling pin (small) to roll the dough balls into 2-inch rounds, making sure not to put pressure in the middle. Ensure to put pressure on the edges as we want the edges to be thinner than the centre.
- Roll enough dough balls your steamer can hold and stack them with flour or spread them on a large plate but ensure to keep them covered all time.
- Place a tablespoon of filling in the centre of each rolled dough round and seal the dumplings with your choice of method. - Pinch to close one end of the momo and start to pleat, You can please one side and stick the pleat to the other edge as you go OR, pleat on both the edges and stick as you go until the end (leaf life momo)
- Grease the steamer with oil to prevent the momos from sticking.
- Ensure to add enough water to the steamer and bring it to full boil before placing the momos.
- Place enough momos in the steamer without touching each other and steam for 15-20 minutes.
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure on instagram if you do make this!
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tibetian dumplings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!