Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegan banana granola. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Banana Granola is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Banana Granola is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan banana granola using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Banana Granola:
- Take 3 cups organic rolled oats
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon smoked sea salt (can use regular)
- Get 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Take 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg (suggest your try it first)
- Take 1.5 tablespoons ground flax seed
- Take 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Take 1 tablespoon organic caster sugar
- Take Large hand full of slightly crushed walnuts
- Make ready 1/2 cup pecans (halved)
- Prepare 1/4 cup cashews (split)
- Prepare 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Prepare For the liquid
- Get 4 tablespoons organic virgin coconut oil
- Get 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- Take 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 finely mushed banana
Instructions to make Vegan Banana Granola:
- Preheat oven to 225 C or 350 F
- Mix all the dry bits together in a bowl.
- Then cook the syrup you’ll pour on top.
- Over a medium heat melt your coconut oil down combined with the maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Once it is melted, add the smashed banana and whisk to fully combine.
- Pour the syrup over the dry granola mixture. And mix well to make sure you coat everything nicely. You shouldn’t see any white oats.
- Spread on to a baking sheet but make sure you give the the mixture space to crisp up and bake. (You can have left overs to make another batch.)
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes at 350 and very slightly mix half way. Check to make sure it doesn’t go past golden brown.
- Let it cool down and then store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- Or… eat with some oat or almond milk immediately. :)
You must include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan banana granola recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!