Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, freezable and great for bentos! orange agar-agar jelly. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Freezable and Great for Bentos! Orange Agar-Agar Jelly is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Freezable and Great for Bentos! Orange Agar-Agar Jelly is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook freezable and great for bentos! orange agar-agar jelly using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Freezable and Great for Bentos! Orange Agar-Agar Jelly:
- Take 1 large 100% orange juice
- Make ready 60 grams Sugar
- Make ready 20 grams Agar Agar
Steps to make Freezable and Great for Bentos! Orange Agar-Agar Jelly:
- In a pot, combine the sugar and agar agar and mix well.
- Add orange juice little by little. When all the agar agar has melted, turn on the heat.
- Bring to a simmer and turn off the heat. Skim the scum if necessary (if you add orange juice, the liquid will become thick like gravy).
- Pour the mixture into serving cups and remove the bubbles on top. You should do it quickly since it will be set fast especially when using orange juice (it will coagulate at 140F/60C).
- I make a lot at a time in an air tight container and freeze them. Frozen jelly is great for lunch.
- The texture of agar agar is similar to ones sold at stores. It has a nice, silky texture.
- If you like, you can make it with fruit mix juice (60 g sugar) or grape fruit juice (60 g sugar)
- Apple juice (50g sugar + lemon juice 1 tablespoon) Grape juice (50g sugar + lemon juice 1 tablespoon) It's good to add a bit of lemon juice for sweeter juices to brighten the flavor.
- I tried using 3 different brands of agar-agar to make this jelly.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food freezable and great for bentos! orange agar-agar jelly recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!